OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP CATHOLIC SCHOOL FRIDAY FANFARE
June 2018 school.myolph.com
"The love of God has been poured into our hearts by his Spirit living in us, alleluia." Romans 5:5; 8:11.
Please attend Mass this weekend with your Parish Priest
· Thursday, May 31--Report Card Pick-Up--9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
SCHOOL NEWS: Report Card Pick Up, Lost and Found, Medicine, Summer Office Hours and Academic Awards
1. Report Card Pick-Up - Report Cards will be ready for pick-up on Thursday, May 31st from 9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M
2. Lost and Found - Please and check lost and found for any missing items. Any items left after May 31st will be donated to St. Cecelia's Closet or Ladies of Charity.
3. Medicine - Please come by the school office and pick up any medicine that you have at school for your studentsReport Cards will be ready for pick-up on Thursday, May 31st from 9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
4. Summer Hours - The School Office will be open on Wednesday's from 9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. We will be closed the first 2 weeks of July. If you need anything please call, 423-622-1481.
5. Academic Awards - 5th Grade - First Honors: Samantha Brown, Olivia Mroz, Paola Palacios, Leah Smith, Melina Stafford and John Henry Thomas. Second Honors: August Patton, Garrett Sullivan and Carrigan Hudson. Teacher's Choice Award: Ela Wooten and Braydon Mingo. 6th Grade - First Honors: VyLynh Jensen, Brady Lawson and Paul Hoang. Second Honors: Jack Christensen, Aiden Corbitt, Katherine DeLeon-Mendoza, Carlo Salenda, Maccoy Earnest, Keegan Schafluetzel and Talli Tucker. 7th Grade: First Honors: Olivia Chauncey, Maggie Haimelin, Emma Pace, Sam Smith, Savina Rose Jones, Denise Palacios and Tori Soutuyo. Second Honors: Harrison Gersch, Stella Malecky, Ava Wright and Elaine MacDougall. 8th Grade: First Honors: Ian Agbannaoga, Anthony Britto, Levi Brown, Ali Covey, Christian Perez, Regan Wolf, Augustine Britto, Kenzie Campbell, Heidi Eckler, Isaac Moorman and Warren Yap. Second Honors: Maddox Earnest, Tucker LeSar, Christina Todd, Collin Scalla, Ewan Jada, Giancarlo Malpartida and Timothy Monahan.
· Football Summer Camp registration forms were sent out this week through email and we also have some available in the school office.
· Camp like a Champion: Check out Notre Dame's Summer Programs! Register Today! http://www.ndchattathletics.com/forms-camps.html
HELP WANTED - The cafeteria is looking for someone to work 10 hours a week to help with serving and clean-up. If you are interested, please contact Mrs. Fox or Mrs. Curtiss.