OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP CATHOLIC SCHOOL FRIDAY FANFARE
May 21 - May 25, 2018 school.myolph.com
Virtue for the Month of May, Responsibility - Being reliable in your duties and accountable for your actions
"The love of God has been poured into our hearts by his Spirit living in us, alleluia." Romans 5:5; 8:11.
Please attend Mass this weekend with your Parish Priest
· Monday, May 21--Pizza, corn, fruit, salad, milk
· Tuesday, May 22--Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, applesauce, milk
· Wednesday, May 23--AR Luau--No lunch served
· Thursday, May 24--Hamburger, tri-tater, pickles, tomato, cheese, milk
· Friday, May 25--No Lunch--11:30 A.M. Dismissal
· Tuesday, May 22--Volunteer Reception--6:00 P.M. - 7:30 P.M.
· Wednesday, May 23--AR Luau--1st - 5th Grade
· Thursday, May 24--7th Grade Retreat--Camp Lookout
· Friday, May 25--4th Quarter Academic Awards--After 8:15 A.M. Mass
· Friday, May 25--Last Day of School--11:30 A.M. Dismissal
· Thursday, May 31--Report Card Pick-Up--9:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
SCHOOL NEWS: Volunteer Reception, Yearbook Orders, PDA's for Yearbooks, St. Jude PE Camps and Beta Club Fundraiser
1. Volunteer Reception - If you have volunteered in ANY way this year for any Home and School event, as a chaperone, classroom helper, coach or anything that helps our school in any way, you are invited to attend a reception honoring our volunteers. Join us on Tuesday, May 22, in the PLC between 6 and 7:30 PM for snacks and adult beverages. Please Respond to let us know if you are coming at http://evite.me/Wbq2B9Mba2. PLEASE DO NOT bring your students to this event. According to Diocesan policy, children cannot be present when alcohol is being served.
2. Yearbook Orders - It is yearbook time again. Remember to order your yearbook online at YBPAY.LIFETOUCH.COM. Our yearbook ID Code is 8077418. Yearbooks cost $34.00 and the order deadline is May 24th. If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Evans at email@example.com.
3. Yearbook PDA's - Yearbook PDA's are a great way to remember the good times and the memories of this school year. We have forms available at the front office to purchase a PDA. PDA's are $100.00 for a full page, $50.00 for an half page and $25.00 for a quarter of a page. Please send in the form, picture and text to the office by May 24th. By purchasing a PDA, you help keep the cost of the yearbook down.
4. St. Jude PE Camps - St. Jude will be hosting PE Camps for Rising K-4th, June 25-29 and Rising 5th-8th, July 9-13. To register call or text names to Mr. Hill 423-704-9402 or email Coach Hill firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Beta Club Fundraiser - The OLPH Junior Beta Club chapter is pleased to announce that they raised $253 for the Juvenile Diabetes Research foundation in honor of Annamarie Todd who diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes while she was a student here at OLPH. Thank you to all the students, teachers, and families who purchased the bracelets.
· Football Summer Camp registration forms were sent out this week through email and we also have some available in the school office.
· Camp like a Champion: Check out Notre Dame's Summer Programs! Register Today! http://www.ndchattathletics.com/forms-camps.html
· I am the middle school volleyball coach for OLPH. Myself and the elementary coach, Antonela Suziki, are hosting TWO VB camps this summer for interested girls in rising grades 4-8th grade. Rising 4th and 5th graders will be at the elementary camp, while rising 6-8 graders will be at the middle school camp. I have attached a flyer and TWO DIFFERENT sign up forms for the TWO different camps. PLEASE SIGN UP BY 5-25, WHICH IS NEXT FRIDAY! We can only accommodate 20 girls per camp and it will be first come, first serve. After 5-25, we will open it up to girls outside of OLPH so we expect a full house for both. '
This is a GREAT way for girls to find out if they "like it" as well as improve on their current volleyball skills. We will run a fun, tight camp and with lots of touches and lots of laughs! If interested, please sign up quickly! Any questions, feel free to give me a call! GO RAMS!!!! Thank you, Dawn Brown 502-931-3864, email@example.comPLEASE SIGN UP BY 5-25, WHICH IS NEXT FRIDAY.
HELP WANTED - The cafeteria is looking for someone to work 10 hours a week to help with serving and clean-up. If you are interested, please contact Mrs. Fox or Mrs. Curtiss.